Call Center Sales Consultant: $350.00 Hiring Bonus
EMS Inc. is a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska.
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
We provide the leads to you! Must be able to make outbound calls and take inbound customer calls, emails, and chat inquiries in a timely and efficient manner. The Sales Consultant will place outbound calls to sales leads to promote sales and services and execute the process with new customers. You will need to have in depth knowledge of the client services being offered and then take the customer through the sales process. Must be able to overcome objections and accurately input data into the system. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and our client’s account procedures and managing priorities.
You will need:
· Excellent listening, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Knowledge of MS applications, Internet and working knowledge of Facebook
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· To be able to overcome objections and ask probing questions
· To multi task and work in a fast paced environment
· Strong knowledge of sales processes
· To prioritize daily tasks with limited supervision and score acceptably
· The ability to demonstrate closing skills and influencing skills
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One years’ experience in a contact center
· Experience in an outbound sales environment preferred
· Career advancement opportunities
· Team work environment
· $350 hiring bonus
· Paid on-the-job training
· Full time schedules
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
· Casual dress attire
· Individual work spaces
· Complimentary breakfast on Fridays