Entry Level Support Technician: $500 Hiring Bonus
EMS Inc. is a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska.
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
This position assists customers via telephone, online CHAT, or e-mail to provide support for basic desktop, PC and application support. If the issues are beyond your ability to resolve, you will create a ticket or escalate the issues to one of the more advanced support team members. This is a central point of entry for customers seeking assistance, information/status updates and resolution. Work to resolve questions from password resets, updates to basic desktop application support. You will take any necessary steps to troubleshoot and/or resolve the issue. You must be able to handle difficult customers and recognize when to escalate the issue for higher level support.
You will need:
· Above average customer service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
· Friendly and energetic attitude
· Computer knowledge and internet skills
· Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
· Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
· Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
· Preferred Associates Degree in technical and/or related field
· Experience with Internet, networking, WAN, LAN, technology, computers
· Previous technical help desk or call center experience a plus
· Previous call center experience preferred
· Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
· $500 hiring bonus
· Paid on-the-job training
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
· Casual dress attire
· Individual work spaces
· Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
· Free parking
· North-West Omaha location